In January, I got a call from Michael Hepburn of Hepburn Landscaping. He was calling to get my address. We chatted and told him (during a pandemic) that the PSN’s future was not clear.
A few days later I received a letter, (with is a self-addressed and stamped envelope so I could send an invoice when the time was right). In the letter, Michael stated how much he loved the paper. He mentioned that Hepburn Landscaping gets several calls a year from his ad and to “not to underestimate the importance of local stuff like this…and to keep going.” Well, I gotta say I was flattered. In the following days of January, I decided to take the plunge..and in doing so, decided to change the format, use Canada Post for delivery and solicit more opinionated articles.
Thanks to all of the advertisers and contributors. Everybody is allowed to contribute. If you have an opinion, we want to hear it, and so does the community. Don’t forget to follow, share and reach out via your social media of choice and remember to read the paper. The advertisers count on it, and so do we.
Pete Lovering , Publisher
- Years in publication 11
- Issue number 51
- Number of Issues per Year 5 – March May. Sept. Oct. Nov.
- Distribution area South of Bloor, East of Jarvis, North of Queen to the Don Valley
- Number of Copies 3000 per issue
- Delivery of 2500 copies to every house via Canada Post
- 500 copies to lobbies, mail rooms, cafes and local businesses
- 25 Advertisers this issue
- Instagram Followers 1000+
- Online impressions over 100,000
- Number of articles 16
- Population living within 500 Meters of parliament street 100, 000+
- Parliament Street 2.3 km
- Next Edition May 14th
- Twitter followers 800 +
- Web Visits over 600 per month
Space for advertiser? Unlimited.