1. The Children’s Book Bank: I like it because there is a cozy area and so many books you can bring home to keep. And the fishies!
2. My friends live here like me: When my friends are close by, I can walk to their house and have a playdate.
3. Forsythia Festival: I like the Forsythia Festival because it is so bright because of all the yellow people are wearing. I like dangling doughnuts the best.
4. My school, Sprucecourt: I like my school because my friends are there and I really like my teacher, she is a girl and she is not strict. She taught us how to do graphs and surveys.
5. Eating in restaurants: I like going to Tokyo Ramen because it is cozy and small and underneath another restaurant. I also like Chew Chew’s because there are chocolate chip pancakes.
6. Farmer’s Market: I like the vegetable tent with Annette. She gives us carrots for free.
I like cabbagetown!