Cabbagetown Art & Crafts show weekend will take place in the beautiful Riverdale Park West, September 9 – 11. Historic Cabbagetown is in the heart of downtown Toronto, and is the oldest and prettiest park in Toronto. With 180 artisans showcased in the park, you are sure to find a work of art or craft for your home, or a gift for someone special. Meet artists in person, learn about their work, and what inspires their creativity.
And there is more to enjoy…
- Performances by Jazz greats
- Saturday and Sunday, noon – 2 pm and 4 – 6 pm
- The DUNCAN HOPKINS TRIO led by Jazz Bass Virtuoso DUNCAN HOPKINS, featuring:
- Renowned Guitarist REG SCHWAGER (September 10 and 11)
- Saxophone Luminary CHRIS GALE (September 10)
- Trumpet Giant KEVIN TURCOTTE (September 11)
- Entertainment for kids –
- Saturday and Sunday, 10 am – noon and 2 – 4 pm
ENNIFER KRUK. Jennifer runs “Let the Good Times Roll
Family DJ Show”, an interactive musical DJ program that consists of dancing, sing-a-longs, trivia, prizes, and games with the kids!
Great food by local Cabbagetown restaurants:
Location: Riverdale Park West, Carlton St. and Sumach St.
Dates: Friday September 9 – Sunday September 11
Times: Friday 1 pm – 6 pm, Saturday and Sunday 10 am – 6 pm
Visit our website for more information: http://www.cabbagetownartandcrafts.org
Follow us on Instagram: cabbagetownart