Running and starting a small business is difficult enough. But taking the time to figure out how to update a website or even create a website is extremely time consuming. The same goes for updating your marketing materials, getting stuff printed and developing a strategy.
Here is a check list:
- Update website, images, prices, messages, content and blog.
- Update current marketing materials
- Save money on printed materials such as business cards, post cards, sell sheets, booklets and brochures
- Increase exposure locally
- Get all of your materials printed and save money doing so
- Create a social media strategy
- Create a new website
If you have checked any of these boxes and are interested in learning how you can improve exposure and your overall marketing approach give Sumach Designs a call. Sumach Designs is a graphic design firm that specializes in helping clients with all of their marketing efforts. If you or you company are interested in learning how we can help please get in touch. You can reach Peter at 647-281-3417 or visit our website at